Mini Soccer (U3-U8) - $65 REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 15
Youth Soccer (U9-U11) $205 - REGISTRATION IS FROM MARCH 1-16, LATE FEES WILL APPLY
Youth Soccer (U12-U18) $215 - REGISTRATION IS FROM MARCH 1-16, LATE FEES WILL APPLY
Adult Soccer - $65 REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 1 OR WHEN FULL
Soccer registration is online.
Please CLICK HERE to register for SOCCER (mini, youth and adult).
Children are placed on teams according to their year of birth (ie. if they are turning 9 in the current calendar year, they are placed on a 9 year old team). Children are allowed to play up to the next level if space allows.
REGISTRATION: Outdoor registration occurs in March 1 - 16. It is crucial that children are registered on time so they can be placed on a team in the area or with their peers. For community centre soccer programs, each player is required to initially register at the community centre closest to their home, and teams are formed based on the number of individuals in each age bracket. Late registrants will be placed on teams only if spots are available and may need to play out of another community centre.
LEAGUE FEES: Call 452-9944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the current fee schedule.
For BASKETBALL registration please CLICK HERE (see below for further information).
2014 Spring Basketball - ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
General League Information
Riverview Community Centre (RVCC) basketball teams will be playing in the Community Club Basketball League (Club Basketball) being offered by the WMBA. The WMBA also offers a Rising Stars League. Rising stars athletes may not play on a WMBA Community Club team during the same season. Players are only permitted to play on one WMBA team at a time.
The WMBA is a not-for-profit community club based basketball league located in Winnipeg. The WMBA has a website (www.wmba.ca) which contains a wide variety of information about the season and the program.
Things To Know In Regards To Registering For Community Club Basketball
The WMBA adjusted the maximum number of players per team to 12. So, with that in mind, players are strongly encouraged to register as soon as possible, once registration is open.
Once registration is over, teams will be formed, coaches confirmed, and practice times coordinated with each coach. Players will be contacted by the coach who will inform them of practice times and location.
Game Day & Age Divisions
The Spring league is open to boys and girls ages 8 - 18.
The games will be played on the following days between 9 am to 6 pm (subject to change by the WMBA):
• Saturday Games (ages 8 to 12)
• Sunday Games (ages 13 to 18)
Program Timelines and Other Information
· The Spring league will run mid-April through until the end of June (no games on April 19, April 20, May 17, May 18)
· Teams will participate in 8 regular season games plus a 2-game playoff.
· Teams will be practicing once per week during the weeknights at an area school. The practice times will not be available until the coaches and gym times have been assigned. Practice times range from Monday to Friday, 6:00 - 10:00 pm.
· Games run one hour in length.
· Coaches and volunteers are always needed to help with the program. Each team requires a volunteer coach, assistant coach, and manager before the team will be registered with the WMBA. Any parent willing to volunteer should do so when registering your child in the program.
· Participants need to wear runners with non-marking soles and shorts with no pockets or belt loops. One jersey will be supplied by WHCC for the duration of the season. This jersey needs to be returned to the coach at the last game of the season. There is a $40.00 fee for non-returned jerseys.
RVCC Basketball Fees - Spring 2014
The RVCC registration fee per player is: $155.00
The cost breakdown is as follows:
RVCC Participation Fee: Team Fees
Equipment and Coaches Fees: Cost of equipment (i.e., balls, jerseys, ball bags, medical kits, etc), and coaching clinics/certification.
Total Registration Fee: RVCC Basketball Fee per player
Refunds will be provided if a player chooses to withdraw from the program prior to the first game of the season. All refunds are subject to an $25 administration fee, which is deducted from the registration fee amount. To obtain a refund, email notification must be given to the Riverview Community Centre basketball convener at least 48 hours to the start of the first game of the season. There are no refunds after the first game of the season!
How to Register On-line:
Click on the following link
o Payment can be made by Credit Card; or pay at the Riverview Community Centre (payment MUST be received by Tuesday, March 11, 2014) Online Preferred.
o Registration will be open Saturday, March 1, 2014 and close Tuesday, March 11, 2014
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2014 WMBA SPRING LEAGUE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOLLOWING THE FINALIZATION OF DETAILS BY THE WMBA.